Battle Arena is located inside Stafford Wellness Center and is the ULTIMATE BIRTHDAY PARTY EXPERIENCE here in East Texas. Grab your family and friends and battle it out in our private enclosed arena. We have several birthday party packages available. Nerf Wars is an experience that both kids and adults will be talking about for years.
How do I book a Party?
Text NERF RIVAL to 928-279-6816 to check availability. Online booking and reservations are coming soon. To reserve your date and time you will pay a $50 non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due after the party.
What is included with the party?
- Our 1,600 square ft. private Battle Arena with bunkers and barricades.
- (2-3) Nerf attendants to help assist with all Nerf Wars games.
- Pictures and videos of all the action that we will provide for FREE. These will be taken by the Nerf Staff.
- Private party room (see below decorations not included) that you can decorate up to 20 minutes before your party time.
- (4) eight-foot tables and plenty of chairs to accommodate all guests.
- 125-quart party cooler (see picture)
- We have an ice machine so you can have UNLIMITED ICE!
Are you allowed to bring outside food and drinks?
Absolutely, We want you and your guests to enjoy your party to the fullest!
Are there age limits?
We suggest 6 and up as the bullets move at 90-110 feet per second which is equivalent to 60-70 mph. When you get hit it does sting a little but everyone's tolerance is different if the child is below 6 they MAY NEED be accompanied by an adult while playing. Some of the guns are hard to cock as the springs are stronger than normal Nerf guns, however, if you feel your child is able to participate then let's go.
We Supply Unlimited Ammo.
We will provide all the ammo that you will need (4000-6000 rounds, depending on the group size)
How Guest Upgrades Can Help You Save Money
Each guest pass includes a Nerf Rival Fate XXII-100 Blaster and if you have a glow-in-the-dark package then they also get a Rush-40 Nerf Hyper pistol and protective mask. Your guests also have the option to upgrade their guns if they wish to pay for the upgrade. The Elite upgrade will take their experience to a whole new level as Perses MXIX is fully motorized meaning that it shoots up to 8 bullets per second giving you the feel of a machine gun. (this is at no additional charge to you, only if guests choose to upgrade, see image below).